Friday, October 31, 2008

A Better Day!



desire vs. reality


I've been keeping a log of how I'm feeling all day long, to sort of track my mental acuity and physical symptoms (huzzah, insurance), and I have to say that TODAY WAS AWESOME. I feel SO much better after my therapies! Although it is a long day, the Ion bath, Acupuncture and Massage on the same day did something magical to me. Today, while I'm still in quite a bit of pain, I feel more energized than I have in days, and my cognition is SO Much better!

I'm pretty sensitive to overlapping noises still, and get overstimulated really easily today, but I can ask myself to focus and process whats going on. Loosing my balance a bit, but able to talk on the phone, and keep the idea of a schedule in my mind.

I like days like this, they are exciting and relieving, but I have been told to expect that these will increase over time, but that I am going to spend quite a bit of time feeling lost and unplugged. Just like any recovery, I guess, you will have strong days, and relapse days, but the overall trend is to healing.

I can STILL feel the acupuncture areas zinging across my body, it's amazing.

No comments: